Exciting new role for an experienced “hands-on” Marketing Specialist, to join an Innovative, fast-growing, and rewarding company based in East Kilbride.
The Insolvency/Restructuring solution, IPS, is wholly developed and owned by Turnkey and is an industry-standard product used in c80% of corporate insolvency practices in the UK. Our client base spans from the top 19 Accounting Firms to single Insolvency practitioners. The product is undergoing re-development to a Cloud SaaS-based platform which is a wholesale change for our client base.
We now require an experienced Marketing Specialist to join the team, specifically to:
- Drive the marketing effort and execution behind the transition, with a focus on communications and support to our existing client base
- Create marketing campaigns to attract new clients
- Shape the marketing function using the marketing stack we have invested in, driving innovation and creativity
- Work closely with the Commercial Director
Experience Required: 2+ years of marketing experience
- Proven track record of creating campaigns
- Work with the Product team to create engaging content for new and existing customers
- Expertise in inbound marketing, content marketing, and conversion optimisation
- Experience using standard business applications such as CRM
- Ability to establish demand generation best practices and implement the marketing process from the ground up
- Ability to plan, execute, analyse and drive results from your activity
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proven track record of excellent content generation
- Extremely high attention to detail, including content proofing
- Drive and determination
- Sharp with excellent judgement, problem-solving and creative thinking
- Hard-working and able to take initiative, energy, and enthusiasm, with a desire for growth
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage workflow with minimal supervision
- Ability to work well as part of a small, close team, self-motivated and a good multi-tasker
Preferably educated to degree level in a marketing or business-focused discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent industry experience
- Discretionary bonus
- Benefits – Pension, private medical insurance
- Holiday – 24 days plus statutory
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter along with your CV via email.
We have been established for over 40 years with a strong UK client base and a growing international reach. We develop and deliver tailored software solutions and IT expertise to a wide range of businesses. Our insolvency solution (IPS) is the UK market leader.
Turnkey is a special place — we genuinely care about our staff. People rarely leave (and if they do, they often return) which means there is a huge wealth of knowledge and experience for new team members to tap into. We recognise the importance of employee development, well-being, and job satisfaction.