We are looking to recruit 2 specialists to join our dynamic product support team. The Turnkey IPS group are in the midst of a major transformation as they move to a new SaaS product, IPS Cloud. We are looking for administrators who have IPS experience and are looking to diversify their skills by joining this exciting journey.
Specifically the role will be focused on the following:
- Supporting clients in troubleshooting issues across the range of current tools and products.
- Understand in depth the new IPS Cloud system and all of its new functions / features to be able to support the transition process for clients.
- Assist in the development of online training material through a newly acquired digital adoption platform, Walk Me.
- Produce a range of media to support Walk Me including online video’s, blogs, tips, hints, news items and product documentation.
- Act as a key point of contact for clients who are onboarding to IPS Cloud, troubleshooting and driving successful migration projects to completion.
- Assist the front line support team in fielding support calls when required
- Assist the testing function in executing test plans and scripts, providing structured user feedback to the development process
Key skills required:
- A sound knowledge of the formal corporate insolvency process to be able to understand the key functions of IPS
- A clear, concise ability to write in plain English, translating business rules into digestible training output
- A reasonable knowledge of IPS SQL
- Be organised, innovative and deadline driven
- Be customer focused, a strong communicator and enthusiastic
- A confident facilitator, with the ability to manage both virtual and face to face training sessions
- Have a sound understanding of MS Office
- Discretionary bonus
- Benefits – Pension, private medical insurance
- Holiday – 24 days plus statutory
Interested in applying? Please send a cover letter along with your CV via email
We have been established for over 40 years with a strong UK client base and a growing international reach. We develop and deliver tailored software solutions and IT expertise to a wide range of businesses. Our insolvency solution (IPS) is the UK market leader.
Turnkey is a special place — we genuinely care about our staff. People rarely leave (and if they do, they often return) which means there is a huge wealth of knowledge and experience for new team members to tap into. We recognise the importance of employee development, well-being, and job satisfaction.